Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stomach Flu

The day after John Patrick's doctors visit, he got a bug. This was the first time Jason and I had ever seen him puke. He puked so much that I was ready to rush him to the ER, but the doctor said just to try and keep him hydrated. Thank goodness it only lasted 24 hours. The next evening I started puking and ran a fever for 24 hours and then it was Jason's turn. Our dog Stolie even puked once. I am so glad this is all over and hope nobody ever gets this nasty bug.

We then headed down to Morgantown for Labor Day weekend and for the home opener for the Mountaineers. It was John Patrick's first Mountaineer football game. I am waiting for some pics to be emailed to me so I can share. Hint: Aunt Shelly.

1 comment:

E. A. Wine said...

Alex is WAYYYYY jealous that John Patrick already got to see the Mountaineers play. He won't get to see them play until we go to Syracuse. Sean has a friend whose parents live only 12 miles from the Carrier Dome. Glad that everyone survived the flu bug!!!!!

:-) Anne