Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun








It has been a long time. I keep telling myself, "You need to blog". We have been so busy, my last blog was right before Christmas. After that we were in Florida for 2 1/2 months, then John Patrick turned one. Crazy!!!! Then summer came and it seems like every weekend we either have a golf tournament that Jason is playing in or we have family gatherings, birthdays or weddings. We did have a special treat right after 4th of July, friends of ours from Florida came in and stayed with us for a week. They have a little 5 months old little girl named Olivia. What a cutie!!! We forgot how much we missed them. Here are some pics from the summer. I promise to be better about keeping up on my blog.

2 comments:

WVU-Mama said...

I've checked back on your Blog over the months since Christmas to get updates on John Patrick and was bummed...but now I'm a happy camper again! He's grown so much!!! What a handsome little guy! We need to a get together so Elizabeth & John Patrick can meet! We've moved to Wheeling, so I'm much closer to you now...you're welcome to come any time... Jennie

P.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.