Thursday, December 11, 2008

'Tis the Season







Here in Pittsburgh, we have enjoyed some beautiful winter wonderland days. These pics were taken the day before Thanksgiving. Our home is literally on top of a mountain, so it seems like we get an extra couple of inches of snow. The Carson Clan traveled to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving, since the Mountaineers were playing Pitt over the holiday. Plus it helped that we are only 15 minutes from Heinz Field. It was soooo nice hosting everyone. Mom will get her chance over Christmas.

Well, John Patrick is getting bigger and brighter by the second. Last night while I was showering, he climbed out of his crib to find me. I was sooo shocked to see him and he just smiled and waved at me. I was just happy he did not hurt himself. After I got my pajamas on, I put him back in the crib, so he could show me just how he did it. As soon as he stepped foot in that crib he grabbed the side and swung his leg up, grabbed the edge with his toes and worked his way over. I guess it is time for the toddler bed. He has no fear, soon I guess he will be climbing all the gates we have put up. He is no longer a baby, he will be two in February.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys there holiday with family and friends. Be safe and remember to always BELIEVE!!!

No comments: